Help with Channel 4
Search FAQs about our video on demand service
Find FAQ by section
- Account Settings
- App Settings
- Error messages and error codes
- General information
- I have a mobility impairment or dexterity issues
- (-) I have a visual impairment
- I have difficulty hearing
- I have difficulty reading or understanding content
- Using Channel 4 if you have a disability or impairment
- Watching live (e.g. Channel 4, E4, More4, Film4, 4seven)
- Watching on demand
Related FAQ results
For users with visual impairments, Talkback will read content on the screen and also provide a highly visible focus indicator which may be useful if you have limited vision. There are also features to adjust the colour and contrast of the screen and high contrast keyboards available. Presently the screen size of the app cannot be zoomed with standard gestures although there is a magnifier window within the accessibility settings that works with the app and text size can also be increased.
Audio description is not currently available on the mobile app.
It is not currently possible to view a video in the browser using the main channel4.com site, as currently, this will force a user to view a programme using the Channel 4 native app player. However, it is possible to use the site to find out about other ways of watching a programme of your choice.
- Double tap on an item in the menu to select an item such as 'My 4' or 'Channel 4 homepage'.
- Swipe left or right to locate a programme of your choice.
- Use the double tap gesture to enter the programme page.
- Swipe left or right to select an episode.
- Double tap on your chosen episode.
- Choose the link 'How to watch'. This page provides information on how to download the channel4.com app.
Not found the answer you were looking for?