Find FAQ by section
Common FAQ results
The Microsoft Edge browser returns a DRM error when you try to watch protected content and are using certain monitors or cables, such as VGA. This is because the media extension within Edge views the connection as unsafe, meaning protected content could be decrypted. There are a number of ways to continue watching content on All4 while using one of these connections:
- Change to another one of our supported HTML5 browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Switch to watching content in the Flash player
Or you can use a different connection, such as HDMI, to view content on another monitor.
If you've any queries about your account or if you are having any issues with your All 4+ service, you can either give us a call on 0345 073 0017 or use the CONTACT US form.
All 4+ is a new feature from All 4, Channel 4’s video on demand service, which allows you to watch TV shows without ads*. Sign up for a free 14 day trial; after that it’s just £3.99 a month and you can cancel at any time.
All you need is an All 4 account, if you're not already registered, go to www.channel4.com, select My4, create your account and then follow the link Manage All 4+ or CLICK HERE to sign up
*Some programmes feature sponsorship messages and/or promotional trails for other programmes. Watch Live is excluded.
The minimum operating requirements for each platform are described below.
Accessing All 4+
During the Beta phase All 4+ will only be available on the channel4.com website, which can be viewed on your laptop or computer. All 4+ will work on the same laptop or computer that you currently use for All 4.
Accessing All 4 online at www.All4.com:
In order to watch All 4 you will need:
- A laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows or OSX (Mac) operating system
- A broadband internet connection
- Adobe Flash installed and enabled (This is a web browser plugin)
One of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- IE 11
- Edge (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
You can access the mobile website and browse our catalogue of content on:
- Mobile and tablet devices with an internet connection
All 4 iPhone and iPad apps:
Download our free All 4 app for iOS by visiting the iTunes app store (opens in a new window) from your device
- iOS 10.3 + in order to upgrade to the new app
- Users 10.2 and below can continue to use 7.6.2 for the time being. At some point it is likely that this version will be deprecated
All 4 Android apps:
- The All 4 app on Android app is only available with an internet connection unless you have downloaded our programmes to watch offline; you can browse and watch video using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You need Android OS 5.0 and above. For security reasons, rooted devices are not supported.
Use your Android or iOS device, or the Chrome browser on your computer, to cast All 4 content directly to your TV.
TVs, Consoles and Set Top Boxes:
All 4 is available on the following devices:
PS3, PS4, Xbox360, Windows 10/XBoxOne, YouView, Roku, Samsung, Amazon Fire, FreeviewPlay, Now TV, Sky, Virgin Media.
In order to view on any device you will need:
- A broadband internet connection connected to your device
- HDMI compatible TV
- A relevant account or subscription to access device features/content
If you use Chrome and are prompted to allow www.channel4.com to access your computer, please click ‘allow’.
More information can be found here.
If, after clicking ‘allow’ in Chrome, you still get DRM error 3307, you should restart Chrome or try another browser. There is a known issue which will be resolved shortly.
If an ad blocker has been installed on Google Chrome, the ad blocker software icon will be displayed in the browser toolbar (at the top of the browser).
To disable the ad blocker:
1. Click on the ad blocker software icon in the toolbar
2. From the menu, click the ‘Enabled on this site’ option
3. This will change the item to display ‘Disabled on this site’
With the ad blocker software disabled, you’ll be able to watch All 4 programmes on your Google Chrome browser.
Not found the answer you were looking for?