Search all of our frequently asked questions
Find FAQ by section
Common FAQ results
You can cancel your All4+ Apple subscription in the device Settings. Open Settings on your iPhone/iPad > Tap your name > Tap subscriptions > Tap Cancel the All 4 subscription.
Alternatively you can cancel in the App Store or go to https://apps.apple.com/account/subscriptions. You cannot currently cancel your All4+ subscription from the All 4 app.
Our new channel, E4 Extra will focus on comedy and entertainment and be home to scripted and unscripted acquisitions like Batwoman, Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Ninja Warrior Japan and Undercover Boss USA, as well as audience favourites like Big Bang Theory, The Inbetweeners and Derry Girls.
E4 Extra will launch on Wednesday 29th June from 7am and will be found at:
- Freeview 31
- Virgin 337
- Sky 139
- Freesat 181
- YouView 31
Please CLICK HERE for information on our commitment to providing access services across our platforms and services and details of the programming we provide weekly with audio description or signing.
- You can stream from your All 4 iOS app (version 10.2) to your Apple TV using AirPlay.
- Connect to AirPlay by tapping the AirPlay icon in the player or enable via your AirPlay / Mirroring settings on your device.
- You cannot stream All 4 downloads by AirPlay.
- Further help is available on Apple’s support site: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204291
- All 4 does not yet support some AirPlay-enabled TVs.
To add on or cancel All4+ - go to My4, select Account Settings then Manage All4+
We might use emojis within the digital services and products within All 4 and within any other media used by us and such emojis are used by us under licence and are credited and attributed as follows: © Licensing; Copyright 2020 Twitter, Inc and other contributors / Code licensed under the MIT License:
Graphics licensed under CC-BY 4.0:
Not found the answer you were looking for?