The minimum operating requirements for each platform are described below.
Accessing All 4+
During the Beta phase All 4+ will only be available on the channel4.com website, which can be viewed on your laptop or computer. All 4+ will work on the same laptop or computer that you currently use for All 4.
Accessing All 4 online at www.All4.com:
In order to watch All 4 you will need:
- A laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows or OSX (Mac) operating system
- A broadband internet connection
- Adobe Flash installed and enabled (This is a web browser plugin)
One of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- IE 11
- Edge (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
You can access the mobile website and browse our catalogue of content on:
- Mobile and tablet devices with an internet connection
All 4 iPhone and iPad apps:
Download our free All 4 app for iOS by visiting the iTunes app store (opens in a new window) from your device
- iOS 10.3 + in order to upgrade to the new app
- Users 10.2 and below can continue to use 7.6.2 for the time being. At some point it is likely that this version will be deprecated
All 4 Android apps:
- The All 4 app on Android app is only available with an internet connection unless you have downloaded our programmes to watch offline; you can browse and watch video using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You need Android OS 5.0 and above. For security reasons, rooted devices are not supported.
Use your Android or iOS device, or the Chrome browser on your computer, to cast All 4 content directly to your TV.
TVs, Consoles and Set Top Boxes:
All 4 is available on the following devices:
PS3, PS4, Xbox360, Windows 10/XBoxOne, YouView, Roku, Samsung, Amazon Fire, FreeviewPlay, Now TV, Sky, Virgin Media.
In order to view on any device you will need:
- A broadband internet connection connected to your device
- HDMI compatible TV
- A relevant account or subscription to access device features/content
Not found the answer you were looking for? Contact us