Ingredients - (serves 6)
75g golden caster sugar
75g self-raising flour
75g seedless raspberry jam
300ml whipped cream
1 vanilla pod
additional icing sugar to dust
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
2. Fold in the flour and then spoon onto a well greased, lined tin (23 x 30cm).
3. Cook at 200c for 7-10 minutes until springy to the touch.
4. Turn out onto another piece of paper.
5. To make the filling, spread the jam onto the roll, then the cream (mixed with vanilla).
6. Lay a row of raspberries along one edge, roll over, then repeat until fully rolled and all the raspberries are used up.
7. Dust with icing sugar.
If you make this recipe, be sure to send us a picture of you with your dish to email@example.com.
This recipe will be available for 6 months from the publish date and is subject to changes during the live show.