This recipe is provided by our guest chef Charlie Hodson
3/4kg of sausage meat from Tim Allen pork,
Teaspoon of rapeseed oil
10 ounces of fresh blood black pudding from the boys at the Fruit Pig company
Couple of strands of Norfolk Saffron broken down in a drop of water
15ml of Wild Knight Vodka
Pinch of Sea salt
1/2 kg of puff pastry roll to 3mm using Nawtons Dairy butter
1 egg for egg wash
Charlie's Norfolk Food Heroes original smokey and sticky BBQ sauce
1. Combine all ingredients except egg, pastry and BBQ sauce into bowl.
2. Bind with hands and break into small pieces
3. Roll out pasty to 3mm thick into rectangle shape
4. Place two rolls of sausage meat with 6inches in between each roll horizontally across the sheet of pastry.
5. Egg wash pastry and fold pasty over the middle and cut. Repeat process for other part of sausage meat.
6. Crimp pastry together
7. Cut into 6.
8. Egg wash top and bake in a fan oven between 170-180degrees for around 20-30mins or until golden brown.
9. Serve with Charlie's Norfolk Food Heroes original smokey and sticky BBQ sauce
If you make this recipe, be sure to send us a picture of you with your dish to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This recipe will be available for 6 months from the publish date and is subject to changes during the live show.