1kg squid, cleaned and cut into rings and pieces (also use tentacles)
800g tinned chopped toms
1 finely sliced red onion
4 cloves crushed garlic
15g harissa paste
100g green olives (good quality)
Small bunch of chopped parsley
150ml extra virgin olive oil
Zest 1 lemon and juice of half
5g chilli flakes
120ml white wine
225g cooked fregola pasta, tossed in oil and remaining lemon juice
1. Gently cook onion and garlic for 4 minutes.
2. Add squid and wine, simmer 4 minutes.
3. Add tomatoess, chilli, olives and harissa and simmer 30 minutes more.
4. Add lemon zest and juice.
5. Stir in capers and parsley.
6. Serve with fregola pasta.
If you make this recipe, be sure to send us a picture of you with your dish to email@example.com.
This recipe will be available for 6 months from the publish date and is subject to changes during the live show.