600g St. Louise cut meaty pork ribs cut into 2 inch x 2 inch pieces
25ml Shaoxing wine
50ml light soy
80g shredded palm sugar
30ml black vinegar
thinly sliced spring onions
sliced red chillies
steamed jasmine rice
1. Fry the ribs in a hot wok for 3mins, turning regularly.
2. Add the wine, reduce to almost nothing.
3. Mix the sauce ingredients, add to the pan. Once it begins to bubble, reduce to a low heat, cover and cook 30 mins or until tender (may need to add water to stop it cooking too quickly).
4. Taste the sauce and adjust with more vinegar or soy if needed.
5. Serve in a deep bowl with all the extras.