For the sauce
1 diced onion
2 sticks finely chopped celery
75ml red wine
50g tomato puree
10g smoked paprika
1 tin of tomatoes
200ml strong veg stock
1 large head cauliflower, outer leaves removed
clove crushed garlic
100g finely grated parmesan
125g strong grated cheddar
garnish with chopped parsley and chopped pistachios
1. To make the sauce, gently fry onion, celery and garlic for 8 minutes
2. Add tomato puree and paprika, cook for 8 minutes more
3. Add wine, reduce by half
4. Add stock and tinned tomatoes, bring to the boil, then simmer for a minimum of 40 minutes
5. Season and set aside
6. Line a baking tray with foil then parchment paper
7. Place the cauliflower in it. Blend butter, parmesan, garlic. Then rub into the cauliflower, getting into every nook and cranny.
8. Wrap the cauliflower up in the parchment and foil and roast (BBQ) at 190°C for about 45 minutes until just soft.
9. Remove the foil and parchment paper from the baking tray.
10. Sprinkle on cheddar and cook for another 15 mins or until golden brown.
11. Serve topped with sauce and other garnishes