100g melted butter
65g cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
175g crushed cream crackers
100g chopped walnuts
60g desiccated coconut
1kg cream cheese
90g sour cream
45g custard powder
160g milk choc chips
1. Base – combine, then press into the base and a little up the sides of a 250mm springform. Bake at 170C for 5 minutes, cool
2. Top – combine, then spoon onto the base, cook 1 and a half hour. Cool completely
3. Ganache top – heat the cream to scalding point. Pour over the choc chips and butter (in a bowl). Whisk until very smooth and silky.
4. Cool slightly, spoon/pour onto the cheesecake. Chill until set
5. Serve with pouring cream and soft summer fruits.