1400g hard flour (or high gluten flour)
4g mastic crystals
1/4qt orange’s zest
1. Mix all dry ingredients
2. Smash the orange zest with sugar to create a paste.
3. Add paste, milk and eggs to the dry ingredients
4. Add cold butter in cubes, mix it for a while until the dough becomes elastic.
5. Leave it to rise. Then mix it again very slowly
6. Rest for an hour covered. Cut the dough as desired.
7. Braid or form the dough as preferred. Let rise again until it rises. Paint with egg wash. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°c or 30 minutes at 170°c.