4 eggs, separated
1tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 can evaporated milk
1 can condensed milk
200ml double cream
1. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks, gradually fold in sugar
2. Add yolks 1 at a time, then add bean paste.
3. Slowly add flour, baking powder, vanilla and milk together, then fold into egg white mix
4. Pour into a 9”x9” square cake tin (greased and lined). Bake at 180c for about 30-40mins
5. Meanwhile, beat the condensed milk, evaporated milk and cream together
6. As soon as the cake comes out, poke holes in it and pour over half the milk mix
7. Chill, then serve with fruit and the rest of the sauce poured over.