8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
100g brioche breadcrumbs
50g finely grated parmesan
clove crushed garlic
20g toasted pine nuts
zest 1 lemon
16 x rashers smoky streaky bacon
200ml sour cream
30ml salad cream
100g Roquefort cheese
juice half lemon
1. Finely slice the basil, chop the pine nuts and mix with all the other ingredients
2. Lay the thighs out on a board. Season well – divide the mix between the 8 thighs.
3. Using 2 rashers per piece of chicken, wrap the chicken up like a present, covering the open ends.
4. Roll up, then wrap bacon around each one
5. Secure with a cocktail stick
6. Roast at 200c for 25 - 30 minutes, or until crisp.
7. Sauce – mix together (keep 30g of cheese back to crumble on top)
8. Serve on a bed of rocket