2 finely diced onion
900g minced pork
30g smoked paprika
4 finely diced carrot
2 clove crushed garlic
100g tom puree
150ml strong chicken stock
15g chopped parsley
750g mashed spud (mashed with 250g butter and 15g smoked paprika)
60g brioche crumb
60g finely grated manchego
1. Brown the mince, remove.
2. Fry the chorizo in half the sherry, remove.
3. Fry onion, carrot, garlic gently for 8 minutes.
4. Add pork, paprika and puree, cook 6 minutes.
5. Add stock and sherry. Bring to boil, then simmer for 40minutes. Add peas.
6. Spoon into an ovenproof oblong dish.
7. Top with mash, then the crumb and cheese.
8. Bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
9. Serve with greens.
If you make this or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org