300g cream cheese (full fat)
180g soft goats cheese
125g thick yoghurt
Zest and juice 1 lemon
6 nectarines, cut into pieces
150g brown sugar
Tsp orange blossom water
1. Beat all the cheesecake ingredients together until smooth (or pulse in a processor).
2. Butter and flour a 25cm spring form.
3. Spoon in the mix and bake at 180c for approx. 40mins.
4. Cool, then dust with icing sugar and blowtorch until brown and golden.
5. Nectarines – but the butter, sugar etc in a pan. Bring to the boil.
6. Add fruit, cook 3mins, cool.
7. Serve with the cheesecake.