2 red peppers, cut in to thick strips
2 plum toms, quartered
1 aubergine, cut in to bite size chunks
2 red onions, cut into thin rings
6 spring onions
For the dressing
3 cloves garlic
zest and juice 1 lemon
60ml extra virgin olive oil
50ml red wine vinegar
torn basil, and mint
For the fritters
5g sea salt
5g baking powder
5g bicarbonate of soda
15g ground coriander
30g extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic
2 finely chopped spring onions
150g finely sliced shitakes mushrooms
200g crumbled feta
1. To prepare the vegetables, roast peppers, tomatoes and aubergine until blackened.
2. Oil and char the onions.
3. Add the roasted veg to the onions.
4. Blend the tomatoes, pass through a sieve, then blend again with the rest of the ingredients.
5. To make the fritters, first mix the dry ingredients together.
6. In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients, then add to the dry. Leave to chill for 10 minutes.
7. Quenelle fritters and deep fry for 4-5 minutes, drain and serve with the veg, spoon over the dressing.
If you make this, any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org