Serves 2 - 4
4 sea bream fillets
oil to fry
salt & pepper
about 6-8 plum tomatoes cut into 5mm rounds
100ml olive oil
1 green chilli, sliced into rounds
3 cloves sliced garlic
250ml white wine
juice and zest of 2 limes
serve with crusty buttered bread
1. To prepare the fish, oil the fish and season. Cook for 2 minutes each side, then baste with butter and drain.
2. For the tomatoes, heat half the olive oil until warm. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and chilli and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the wine and cook approximately for 10 minutes until the tomatoes begin to break down.
5. Take off the heat, add lime and herbs.
6. Serve the fish on top of the tomatoes and serve with crusty buttered bread
If you make this recipe, be sure to send us a picture of you with your dish to email@example.com.
This recipe will be available for 6 months from the publish date and is subject to changes during the live show.