4 x 175g sea bass fillets
oil and butter to fry
16 chantenay carrots, blanched
tin washed, drained chickpeas
1 bulb fennel, finely sliced
For the chermoula
1 chopped red onion
4 cloves garlic
handful chopped coriander
handful chopped flat leaf parsley
tsp sea salt
tbsp ground cumin
tbsp ground coriander
tsp chilli flakes
tsp smoked paprika
175ml extra virgin olive oil
juice 2 lemons
honey and lemon to garnish
1. For the chermoula, puree everything except the oil and lemon.
2. With motor running add the oil slowly, then the lemon.
3. Oil the bass and fry for 2 minutes each side then finish by basting with butter, drain.
4. Fry the fennel and carrots for 3 minutes.
5. Add the capers and chickpeas.
6. Now add spoonfuls of the chermoula.
7. Sit fish on top, squeeze over lemon and drizzle honey.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to email@example.com