2tsp baking powder
For the topping
100g demerara sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
cream to serve
1. Cream the butter and sugar, add the eggs and milk. Beat for 5 minutes.
2. Add the flour and baking powder, mix, then fold in raspberries.
3. Spoon into lined, greased 20cm spring form, bake at 180C for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, rub the butter, flour, sugar and cinnamon together, lay on a tray and bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes.
5. About 10 minutes before cake is cooked, sprinkle the crumble on top and finish cooking (be careful not to burn the top, you may need a piece of foil to cover).
6. Cool and serve with cream.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to email@example.com - and make sure we can see your lovely face!