2 x 25mm thick pork chops, full fat on, snipped along the edge
Salt and pepper
75ml olive oil
1 thinly sliced red onion
4 cloves sliced garlic
150ml red wine vinegar
5 sprigs rosemary
Approx. 120ml water
12 cooked new spuds, sliced into thick rounds
24 blanched fine beans
1. Oil and season the chops, cook 3 mins in a hot pan, don’t move them.
2. Flip over, cook 1 min, then remove.
3. Add onion and garlic, cook 5 mins on low heat.
4. Add vinegar and rosemary, crank up heat, reduce by half.
5. Add everything except butter, bring to boil, reduce by 1/3 then add butter and the chops and veg.
6. Cook 3mins.