4 pork chops, skin snipped along the edge
250g tinned cannellini beans, washed
half a diced onion
half head of cabbage
200g smoked pancetta/bacon lardons
100ml white wine
zest 1 lemon
100g fresh breadcrumbs
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsp flat leaf parsley
50g grated Parmesan
1. Oil the chops, then griddle for 5-6 minutes each side. Rest
2. Gently fry the pancetta until crispy, remove.
3. Fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes in the bacon fat, till soft
4. Add the cabbage and pancetta. Cook 5 minutes
5. Add wine, reduce by half
6. Add cream, reduce by half again
7. Rub the butter into the breadcrumbs. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
8. Spread out on a baking tray and bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes until golden and crisp.
9. Finish with zest
10. Serve a chop on top of the bean mix