175g soft dark brown sugar
1§ tsp bicarb
250g tinned pineapple, drained
1 tsp vanilla paste
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground star anise
75g pecans, crushed
For the frosting
3ml pure vanilla paste
225g icing sugar
50g coconut cream block, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 170C and grease and line a loaf tin.
2. Cream the butter and sugar, add the eggs and vanilla, then add the flour, bicarb and spices.
3. Mix yoghurt, milk, honey and pineapple and stir into cake mixture and fold in crushed pecans.
4. Bake at 170C for about an hour - cool.
5. Add vanilla and icing sugar, beat well.
6. Top the cake with frosting.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org - and make sure we can see your lovely face!