Ingredients for the Base
40g icing sugar
Ingredients for the Topping
150g mini marshmallows, pink and white
150g soft light brown sugar
200g golden syrup
100g crunchy peanut butter
Top with 40g chopped hazelnuts
Cream or ice cream to serve
1. For the base, rub the ingredients together to form a dough.
2. Press into a parchment lined 22x22 tray. Bake at 180C for 20 minutes, cool.
3. For the topping, put the sugars, and syrup in a saucepan. Boil for 5 minutes.
4. Add butter, boil 2 minutes more.
5. Take off heat stir in peanut butter and cream.
6. Spoon the marshmallows over the base, then the topping mix.
7. Sprinkle on the hazelnuts, set overnight.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org - and make sure we can see your lovely face!