6 plump shucked oysters
2 portions of tagliatelle pasta
4 rashers of streaky bacon
1. Shuck and strain your oysters, according to preference of how pale and creamy coloured you want your sauce you can carefully trim the dark gills and save for frying in an omelette.
2. Blend the oysters with good quality rapeseed oil using an emulsifying blade if you have one, otherwise pulse setting on your food processor should work fine.
3. Cut up the bacon and fry gently until nice and crispy.
4. Boil the pasta until al dente, strain and return to the hot pan, mix in the crispy bacon then stir in the oyster sauce, coating all the pasta with it.
5. Serve and season with black pepper and a sprig of basil.