400ml double cream
200ml juice of fresh oranges
2 whole eggs
For the biscuits
zest 1 orange
7ml orange blossom water
1. Heat the cream and sugar for 3 mins until sugar has dissolved. Cool slightly.
2. Mix the yolks and eggs, then gradually add the cream. Stir in the orange juice.
3. Spoon into 8 x ramekins.
4. Bake at 150°c in a bain marie for approximately 30 minutes until just set.
5. To make the biscuits, cream together the butter, sugar, zest and water.
6. Add dry ingredients and mix gently.
7. Roll into a sausage about 40-50mm diameter, then chill for 1 hour.
8. Cut into rounds, dip in sugar – bake 12 mins (makes about 15 biccies)
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show send us a picture to email@example.com