1 whole pumpkin
100g emmental, grated
100g mature cheddar, grated
1 tbsp cornflour
100g creme fraiche
4 tbsp white wine
1 garlic clove, crushed
1. Heat oven to 180C
2. Start to prepare your pumpkin scoop out all the seeds and membranes. Put the lid back on and sit the whole pumpkin on a sturdy baking tray. Bake until golden brown.
3. Mix the cheeses with the cornflour.
4. Remove the pumpkin from the oven, and increase the oven to 200C.
5. Layer up the cheese, creme fraiche, white wine, shallot and garlic inside the pumpkin.
6. Lift back into the oven and bake for 30 mins or until the fondue is melted and bubbling.
7. Dig in.