400g cubed spuds
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 tsp cayenne
1tbsp mild curry powder
350g fully trimmed monkfish tail
Oil and 75g butter to fry
1 lime, halved
300g Greek yoghurt
Zest and juice 1 lime
1 tbs honey
Chopped mint and coriander to garnish
1. Toss the spuds in oil, salt, then add the spices and garlic. Roast 20mins at 200c, shaking every now and again.
2. Add the peas.
3. Oil the fish, fry 6mins, turning every 2 mins. Finish with butter.
4. Chargrill the lime, cut side for 5 mins.
5. Yoghurt – mix together with the lime juice and honey.
6. To serve – spoon half the yoghurt on each plate.
7. Add spuds n peas, top with fish, add herbs and the charred lime.