150ml maple syrup
2 vanilla pods
zest 1 lemon
2tsp baking powder
For the dip
150g creme fraiche
1 vanilla pod
garnish and serve with toasted flaked almonds, soft red fruits
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Whisk the maple, yoghurt, eggs, sugar, vanilla, lemon for 5 minutes
3. Mix the dry in another bowl and combine
4. Finally, whisk in the oil
5. Spoon into a greased, lined 2lb loaf tin
6. Cook about 50 minutes. Cool.
7. To make the dip, combine everything together and mix well.
If you make this or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to email@example.com