1 leg of lamb
30ml olive oil
300ml rose wine
125ml pear liqueur
4 pears, quartered
A head garlic
2 bay leaves
300g new spuds
Serve with greens
1. Score the lamb, rub with oil and season well
2. Seal on all sides (about 3 minutes each side)
3. Transfer to a roasting dish and cover with foil and roast at 150°c for 2 hours.
4. Add everything else and cover again and cook for another hour.
5. Pour off the juices and reduce by about half
6. Serve on a platter with the veg scattered around and the greens too, drizzled in the gravy.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org