2 x 150g lamb rump – pave cut
Oil and butter to fry
2 sprigs rosemary
Slaw – half head red cabbage
1 bulb fennel
Handful of peas
Handful chopped mint and parsley
Juice and zest 1 lemon
100ml extra virgin olive oil
2 x Turkish style flatbread
Tahini sauce – 150g tahini
50ml warm water
Juice 1 lemon
Tsp garlic powder
1. Oil the lamb, season well. Seal 3mins each side, then into 200c oven for 4mins. Rest 5mins.
2. Slaw – slice everything, mix.
3. Whisk the oil and juice and sumac, add to slaw.
4. Tahini dressing – whisk it all together.
5. Warm the bread.
6. To serve - get the warmed flatbread and spoon on some tahini sauce, then slaw.
7. Carve the rump into slices, sit on top.