6 chopped spring onions
1 diced red pepper
2 diced carrots
2 cloves crushed garlic
30mm grated ginger
500g cooked and chilled long grain rice
2 beaten eggs
2 tbsp soy
1 tbsp sesame oil
225g cooked, shredded chicken
serve with 150g kimchee and chopped coriander
1. Heat some oil in a wok, fry the onion, pepper, carrot for 5 minutes, then remove.
2. Add the garlic and ginger, then stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the rice, break it up and coat well.
4. Add the eggs, cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add the rest and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
6. Serve topped with kimchee and herbs.
If you make this or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org