For the churros
250g plain flour
1 tsp bicarb
50g melted butter
1 tsp vanilla paste
350ml boiling water
oil to deep fry
sugar and cinnamon to roll in
For the hot chocolate
250g melted chocolate
250ml condensed milk
1 cinnamon stick
225ml whipped cream
1. To make the churros, first sift the flour, bicarb and salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre, add the water, vanilla and butter and whisk to combine and get rid of any lumps. Let the batter rest for half an hour
2. Put the batter in a star nozzled piping bag and squeeze down into the oil, cutting off after each 100mm.
3. Fry until golden brown.
4. Remove and drain onto kitchen roll and then roll in sugar
5. Warm the milk and cinnamon to scalding point.
6. Then simply remove the cinnamon and whisk in the chocolate and condensed milk until smooth.
7. Divide between 6 glasses and top with whipped cream and churros.
If you make this, or any other recipe form the show, send us a picture to email@example.com