Ingredients for the brownies
225g 70% dark chocolate
100g light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla paste
half tsp baking powder
Ingredients for the mint cream
30g full fat cream cheese
20ml crème de menthe
½ tsp peppermint flavouring
½ tsp green food colouring
250g icing sugar
Ingredients for the topping*
1. For the brownies, melt 200g of the chocolate with the butter, then chop the rest.
2. Whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla for 5 minutes until fluffy.
3. Sit in the flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt, fold in, then add the melted choc, then the chopped.
4. Spoon into a greased, line 23x23 baking tin, cook at 180C for 35 minutes.
6. To make the mint cream, beat the butter and sugar, add cream cheese.
7. Add the liquid, then the sugar.
8. Spread over the cooled brownie. Chill for 1 hour.
9. For the topping, put everything in a bowl over barely simmering water, stir occasionally until combined.
10. Spread over the brownie. Chill until set (min 1 hour).
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to email@example.com - and make sure we can see your lovely face!