1 tsp sea salt
75g grated Gruyere – plus 25g more to sprinkle on top
1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
Ingredients for the sauce
75g crème fraiche
1 tsp smoked paprika
100g smoked streaky bacon grilled until very crispy
1. Bring the water, butter, milk, salt to the boil.
2. Add the flour, beat well, cook for 2 minutes.
3. Transfer to a bowl, cool for 1 minute then beat the eggs in one at a time.
4. Add cheese and nutmeg.
5. Put in a piping bag and pipe small balls onto greased lined trays.
6. Add more cheese on top and cook at 180C for approximately 25 minutes.
7. For the sauce, finely chop the bacon and combine with the rest of the ingredients.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org - and make sure we can see your lovely face!