75g coconut oil (melted)
3 large very ripe bananas
6-8 medjool dates (pitted)
1 large egg
185g gluten free flour
5g baking powder
3g sea salt
15ml cider vinegar
45ml warm water
200g smooth peanut butter
15ml maple syrup
2 sliced banans
(also strawberry jam if you fancy)
1. Pulse the dates, banana, egg and coconut oil until smooth.
2. Add the flour, and baking powder, pulse.
3. Add the water and vinegar.
4. Now put in a greased, lined 2 lbs loaf tin and bake at 180C for about 55 minutes.
6. Slice into thick pieces, add peanut butter (jam) and slices of banana.
7. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture of you and your dish to firstname.lastname@example.org