pinch sea salt
Sauce – 250ml water
100g cocoa powder
Filling – 100g whipped cream
50g cream cheese
30g ginger in syrup finely chopped
1. Bring the butter, water, salt, sugar to the boil. Add the flour, beat well on lower heat for 5mins.
2. Take off the heat, beat in the eggs 1 at a time.
4. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe 25mm balls on to a baking sheet.
5. Bake at 190c for approx. 20mins. Pierce each one a leave at the bottom of the oven for 5 mins. Cool.
6. Sauce – put everything in a pan. Simmer for approx. 8mins, stirring occasionally.
7. Filling – whisk the cream cheese, sugar and double cream together, until stiff. Then fold in the chopped ginger.
8. To fill either pipe or spoon into the profiteroles.
9. Pour over the sauce and garnish with more chopped ginger.