4 x 175g salmon fillets
200ml hot sauce
2 sliced chilli
75ml balsamic vinegar
Ingredients for the salad
400g cooked giant cous cous
8 chopped sp onions
12 chopped blanched green beans
100g toasted cashews, chopped
100g finely shredded spinach
Garnish with a handful chopped coriander and mint.
1. Mix honey, hot sauce, sliced chilli, butter, balsamic vinegar and soy in a pan and heat until combined.
2. Lay the salmon in a dish and pour over about 2/3 of the sauce.
3. Bake at 200C for 12 minutes.
4. Mix the cous cous with the ingredients and pour over the remaining sauce and mix well.
5. Flake the salmon into the mix together with all the sauce.
6. Serve with the herbs and lime.
If you make this or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to email@example.com