1 x 200g loin of cod (skin on)
50ml extra virgin olive oil
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
1 teaspoon of flour
1 shot of dry sherry wine (like fino)
2 garlic cloves
1 spring onion
1 shot of fish stock
zest of 1 lemon
1. In a pan over high heat pan fry on the skin side the seasoned loin of cod. After 4 minutes turn the side and cook for approximately 2 minutes.
2. In a separate pan over medium heat start by adding a good drizzle of olive oil and the sliced garlic and spring onion. Follow with the sliced courgette and let it cook for a couple of minutes. Add the peas followed by a teaspoon of flour, sauté for a few seconds.
3. Pour the dry sherry and flambé. After a few seconds pour in the fish stock and season.
4. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes and add the sobrasada in small chunks just before plating it up, so that they warm up and start melting on the plate.
5. Place the loin of cod on top of the peas, zest a little bit of lemon on top and serve.