250g choc, melted
450ml double cream, whipped to soft peaks
50g pistachios, roughly chopped
For the honeycomb
45g golden syrup
1 tsp bicarb
serve with choc sauce and lightly whipped cream
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar over a pan of barely simmering water until they’ve doubled in volume
2. Take off the heat, and continue to whisk until cold
3. Add the choc, then cream, finally the nuts and honeycomb
4. Spoon into a 900g loaf tinned, lined with cling film
5. Freeze overnight
6. To make the honeycomb, melt the sugar and syrup for 10 minutes
7. Add the bicarb, wait until it has all frothed up and then pour onto a greased tin.
8. Leave to cool until hard and then crush it up in to shards.
9. Serve the semifreddo 15 minutes after removing from freezer with the sauce and cream and honeycomb.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org