200g cream crackers, crushed
120g melted butter
1 tbsp strong coffee
1 tsp vanilla paste
100s and 1000s
1. Combine the crackers with butter and salt – press into a lined 9 x 9 baking tray
2. Topping – break the chocolate into a bowl
3. In a pan heat 1/3 of the cream with the coffee and vanilla. Don’t let it boil, when hot, pour over the choc and whisk till smooth, cool completely.
4. Whip the rest of the cream to stiff peaks, then add to the chocolate
5. Spread onto the cracker base, chill overnight
6. Serve with more whipped cream (have in a piping bag – add ‘blobs’ on top) then sprinkle with 100s and 1000s.