175g chocolate (70% cocoa solid)
200g ground almonds
4 separated eggs
zest 1 orange
50g apricot jam
approximately 25ml hot water
For the glaze
150g crème fraiche
toasted flaked almonds
1. Beat the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy (5 minutes).
2. Add the melted choc, almonds and yolks.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks.
4. Fold into the chocolate mix a spoon into a greased lined 23cm spring form tin. Bake at 175C for 40-50 minutes. Leave it to cool.
5. Mix the marmalade, jam and water, spread onto the top of cake.
6. Heat the butter and choc, then spread over the cake.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture of you and your dish to email@example.com