1 kg chicken thighs, skin on and on the bone
1 clove garlic
approximately 1ltr chicken stock
100ml pomegranate molasses
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 cinnamon stick
300ml Greek yoghurt
30g mint, chopped
juice and zest 1 lemon
(water to thin it down)
serve with plain boiled basmati rice, garnish with pomegranate seeds
1. Puree the nuts to a fine paste with the garlic.
2. Mix with half the stock and bring to the boil.
3. Then simmer for 45 minutes on a very low heat.
4. Add the rest of the stock and stir well.
5. Add the thighs, puree, cinnamon and honey.
6. Simmer for 45 minutes more (uncover for last 10).
7. For the yoghurt, mix it all the ingredients together.
8. Serve with rice and yoghurt.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to email@example.com - and make sure we can see your lovely face!