3 each chicken meatballs (see below)
28g cauliflower apple puree (see below)
56g Brussels leaves
40g pickled gravy (see below)
15g lingonberry jam
15g vegetable oil
28g pickled gravy
salt to taste
fresh black pepper to taste
1. Place vegetable oil in saucepan and get the oil tempered.
2. Once the oil is ready add the meatballs and sear them on all sides.
3. Use 2 more saucepans to heat up the cauliflower apple puree and lightly cook the Brussel sprout leaves before seasoning with salt and pepper
4. To plate add the warm puree to the plate, place the Brussel leaves around the meatballs and then add the jam. Spoon on the pickled gravy and serve.
907g minced chicken thighs
250ml double cream
113g panko breadcrumbs
85g shallots, finely chopped
56g garlic, finely chopped
56g spring onions
15g thyme, finely chopped
10g freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp allspice
28g vegetable oil
1. Using a sauté pan, slowly cook the shallots and garlic until tender and cool down to fold into the meatball mixture.
2. Using a large bowl, add the add chicken mince, eggs, and spices. Then fold in the panko, cream, shallots and garlic.
3. Take a small piece of the mixture and cook some to taste for adjusted seasoning. Once this has been tasted roll the meatballs into 42g size balls and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°c.
4. Once cooked remove from the oven and allow to cool.
1 granny smith apple
100ml white wine
250ml chicken stock
85g unsalted butter
salt to taste
1. Cut the cauliflower and apple into small pieces. In the pan cook the shallots and ginger with 28 grams of butter until tender and then add the white wine.
2. Reduce the wine and add the cauliflower and apple and chicken stock.
3. Simmer vegetables and fruit until tender and then puree in a blender before adding the remaining butter and seasoning with salt.
1 red onion, sliced
5 carrots, sliced
56g celery, sliced
56g garlic, sliced
25ml double cream
500ml chicken stock
150ml pickle juice
1. Brown the onion, carrots and celery and then add the garlic and sweat this all off.
2. Next add the lingonberry and herring along with the thyme.
3. Finally add the stock and cream, pickle juice and reduce by 1/3.
4. Season with salt and pepper and cool.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org