800g cauliflower, cut into florets (cooked in the oven at 220°c for 15-20 min)
100ml natural yoghurt
juice 1 lime
2 cloves crushed garlic
25mm piece ginger, finely chopped
2 tbsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground garam masala
1 tsp paprika
2 red peppers cut into 30mm cubes (neat)
juice 1 lime mixed with 100g butter
For the salsa
2 diced red peppers,
half diced red onion,
1 diced cucumber (seeds removed),
1 diced scotch bonnet,
1 diced mango juice
zest 2 limes,
chopped mint and coriander
garnish with yoghurt (in a squeezy bottle)
for the naan
1.5 tsp fast action dried yeast
1 tsp sugar
150ml warm water
300g bread flour
2 tbsp. melted butter/ghee
1 tsp nigella seeds
1. Combine the marinade ingredients, coat the cauliflower, cover and chill for at least 2 hours
2. After they’ve marinated place on skewers, with red pepper in between
3. Grill on hot setting for about 10 minutes total, brushing with lime and butter
4. Salsa – mix it all together
5. Naan – put yeast, sugar and 50ml water in a bowl, mix well, leave for 2 minutes.
6. Add yoghurt, make a well in the centre, add flour, then water
7. Knead for 5 minutes
8. Prove for a minimum of 1 hour. Knead again.
9. Divide into 6.
10. Make into long naan, then fry for 3 minutes each side.
11. Serve brushed with ghee and nigellas.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org - and make sure we can see your lovely face!