180g crushed oatcakes
120g melted butter
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
50ml olive oil
500g full fat cream cheese
100g finely grated parmesan style veg cheese
200g mature grated cheddar
handful chopped parsley
extra grated cheese to top
Serve with tomato chutney
1. Combine the oat cakes and butter, press into a 23cm spring form (lined – very important to do this). Cook at 180c for 5 mins. Cool completely
2. Toss the cauliflower in oil, parmesan and season well. Roast at 200c for at least 25-30mins (you want it charred)
3. Cool completely
4. Beat the cheeses, eggs and parsley. Add the cauliflower to the base.
5. Spoon the topping on to the cauliflower
6. Bake at 160c for 40 minutes.
7. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese and bake for a further 20 minutes.
8. Cool and serve a slab with chutney