Ingredients for the hummus
400g chickpeas (tin, drained and washed)
juice and zest 2 limes
clove crushed garlic
150ml extra virgin olive oil
150g roasted squash
Ingredients for the Almond Bread
500g strong white flour
300ml warm water
7g dry yeast
5g sea salt
30ml olive oil
150g flaked almonds
garnish with parsley, pickles and more olive oil
1. For the hummus, blend all ingredients together.
2. To make the bread, mix the flour, salt and yeast, add water.
3. Knead for 5 minutes.
4. Cover and prove for an hour.
5. Divide into 6, roll out into flatbreads and add almonds.
6. Cover for 30 minutes more.
7. Spray with water, bake at 220C for about 10-15 minutes.
8. Serve with hummus.
9. Garnish with parsley, pickles and more olive oil.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org - and make sure we can see your lovely face!