clove sliced garlic
2 sliced banana shallots
175ml white wine
300ml chicken stock
450g cubed, cold butter
tbsp chopped thyme
4 x 175g Cod fillets
25 cooked mussels
juice half lemon
25 edamame beans
mashed spud to serve
1. Gently fry the shallot and garlic 2-3 minutes.
2. Add wine, reduce by three quarters.
3. Add stock and thyme , bring to boil, reduce to simmer.
4. Whilst on the heat add butter a little at a time and blend with a stick blender.
5. Slide in the fish, poach for 15mins or until cooked.
6. Take a little of the poaching liquid and put into another pan, quickly add the beans, mussels and lemon, take out and arrange around the fish and quenelle of mash.
If you make this or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org