250g digestive biscuits
125g melted butter
250g dark choc
600g full fat cream cheese
150g caster sugar
2 tsp vanilla paste
For the sauce
tinned black cherries, drained
1. Crush the biscuits and add the butter, press into a 225mm spring sided tin
2. Place the chocolate in a bowl over barely simmering water (make sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl) until just melted, don’t stir it.
3. Pulse everything else in a processor until smooth.
4. Spoon onto the base and cook at 175c/ 350f/ g4 for about 1 hour until springy to the touch.
5. Sauce – make a stock syrup with the sugar and water, add cherries
6. Serve with choccy sauce, cherry sauce and a quennelle of cream
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to email@example.com - and make sure we can see your lovely face!