1 block of puff pastry, rolled
1 egg wash
400g smoked bacon
1 finely sliced red onion
350ml double cream
150g grated parmesan
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tbsp chopped tarragon
1. Grease a 12” x 8” (approx) baking dish, line the dish with the pastry. Prick the base with a fork all over and trim, and egg wash the rim.
2. Fry the bacon until crisp, cool a little and chop.
3. In the same pan, fry the onion (a little more oil will be needed) until soft.
4. Beat the eggs, cream, s&p together, spoon in the bacon, onion and parsley.
5. Pour into the pastry, top with cheese and bake at 180C for about 45 minutes.
6. Cool a little and serve with ketchup/chutney/pickles.
If you make this, or any other recipe from the show, send us a picture to email@example.com - and make sure we can see your lovely face!