Dominos Hollyoaks- Competition terms and conditions
1. The competition will open on Saturday 2nd June 2018 at 18:00and close at 18:45 the same day.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 16 and over.
3. One winner will win a Dominos online voucher code up to the value of £30.
4. The voucher can only be redeemed online and expires on Sunday 3rd June 2018 @ 23:59.
5. The voucher cannot be redeemed against ice cream or drinks.
6. A minimum order of £15 on full price food must be placed, any ice cream or drinks products which are in the winner's basket will not be included in calculating any minimum spend.
7. If the order placed is over £30 or, includes ice cream or drinks, the winner must pay the excess amount.
8. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and can only be redeemed online.
9. Entry to the competition is via Facebook comment on our Soap Awards Facebook live post and you must post in the comments below the video in order to enter.
11. If your Entry(s) contain content or language which we deem to be offensive, illegal, libellous or inappropriate (in our sole discretion) and you are selected as a winner we can disqualify you at our sole discretion.
13. The winner shall be contacted and informed via Facebook Messenger by the Hollyoaks production company, Lime Pictures, that they have successfully won the prize on Saturday 2nd June 2018.
14. If the winner has not responded to confirm acceptance of the Prize within 24 hours, or if any selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, does not want or is unable to take up the Prize for any other reason, Channel 4 reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions. The winner will not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu of a prize.
15. This competition is run by Channel 4 and not Facebook and as such the Competition Rules will apply to your entry. However, because this Competition uses the Facebook platform, Facebook's Terms of Service will continue to apply to your use of Facebook and we recommend you review these.