If you are a registered UK animal charity you can apply for a grant from the Animal Rescue Live Fund please click here www.petplancharity.co.uk. Please note that this will take you to the Petplan Charity website where you will be asked to complete an application form. Grant applications close at 23:59 on 30 September 2019.
Thank you for helping to make a difference.
Animal Rescue Live Fund Donation Terms and Conditions
The Animal Rescue Live Fund aims to promote the welfare of all the nation’s shelter animals, and awards funding to a host of well-deserved animal rehoming causes, allowing them to continue giving pets new starts in life across the UK. The Fund is administered by the Petplan Charitable Trust.
If you are a registered UK animal charity you can apply for a grant from the Animal Rescue Live Fund please click here www.petplancharity.co.uk. Please note that this will take you to the Petplan Charity website where you will be asked to complete an application form. Grant applications close at 23:59 on 30th September 2019.
General Terms and Conditions
1. If you have any queries regarding this donation service please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
2. If you are a UK taxpayer, your donation may be eligible for Gift Aid. This means the Petplan Charitable Trust can claim an additional 25p in Gift Aid from the Government for every £1 you donate. For the purposes of text donations, we may contact you by text on the mobile number you used, to give you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation. You may be sent a link to a page where you can submit your details then, as with any mobile browsing, you may incur charges from your network provider.
4. The Animal Rescue Live Fund will be administered by the Petplan Charitable Trust with the support of the Animal Rescue Live Fund Advisory Committee, who will review all grant applications and allocate the money. The Animal Rescue Live Advisory Committee is a committee made up of a representative from each of the following organisations: the Petplan Charitable Trust; Association of Dogs and Cats Homes; a veterinary surgeon; Channel 4 and Blast! Films. The money raised will be allocated to the successful applicants by 31 August 2020.
5. The Petplan Charitable Trust is a registered charity number 1032907 (England & Wales). Registered address: Great West House, Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9EG.
6. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You should therefore check the terms and conditions regularly throughout the donation window.
30 July 2019